Seven Ways To Play Pickleball at Pickleball Station
1) Rent Your Own Private Court. Bring your own group in and play on your own private court! Available seven days/week.
2) Join Us For "Drop In" Play. Offered mornings & afternoons/evenings.
3) Join A Pickleball League. 8 week long beginner (2.0 - 3.0), intermediate (3.0 - 4.0), and advanced (4.0 - 5.0) leagues. Bring a partner, or we will find you one!
4) Plan Your Next Pickleball Party or Event. A fun, active pickleball event is perfect for birthdays or corporate functions.
5) Participate In A Clinic. These 90 minute clinics are devoted to a specific topic. They are available for sign-up, and limited to 8 participants.
6) Take A Private Lesson. Take a private lesson (or set of lessons). Our IPTPA Certified instructors are here to make learning fun!
7) Participate In A Special Event. Pickleball Station has designed a number of fun special programs to give you a unique pickleball experience. Mixers, one day tournaments, "Meet The Pros", Celebrity Nights, and more.
Copyright Pickleball Station, Inc. 2017 - All rights reserved.
COURT & PRO-SHOP HOURS:
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Sat & Sun: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Summer Hours (Starting June 17)
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Sat & Sun: 9:00am - 3:00pm
*Exceptions to standard hours can apply!
Check our Open Play Hours for the date you'd like to visit.
22330 68th Avenue South
Kent, WA 98032
PHONE: (253) 243-9858
After Sunday tournaments are concluded the Pro Shop and facility will be available for open play until close (5pm). If you plan to visit us on a Sunday, please check our tournament page and call ahead to ensure we'll be open.